However, I went ahead and purchased it. I put it to the paper test and sure enough, an oil stain was left on the white paper. Now, just because it was an inferior oil doesn’t mean it wasn’t an oil I enjoyed. I enjoyed it greatly! However, I knew that I could not use it therapeutically.
I work mainly with DoTerra Oils. If you would like to order their oils contact me. If you might be interested in becoming a distributor of DoTerra oils, I would appreciate your support in signing up with me, just contact me.
If you have visited me for reflexology, it is likely I have used some of the following essentials oils in your session:
- AromaTouch – This blend is great for sore muscles and pain relief — not to mention it is just so refreshing that it picks up your spirit!
- Citrus Bliss – This smells like orange with a hint of vanilla and is great to wake you up in the morning.
- Lavender – DoTerra Lavender oil is one of the best smelling Lavenders I have found.
- Serenity – This has a base smell of Lavender with Ylang Ylang and a few other oils . . . it’s wonderfully relaxing (If you are allergic to ragweed, you need to know that the Roman Chamomile oil in the blend is from the ragweed family.)
- Tea Tree – I combine this with the Lavender to create a spray to clean your feet. Together both oils have antibacterial and antifungal qualities.